Now you can test your INR anywhere, anytime with the Coaguchek XS system by Roche.
The new CoaguChek XS INR meter system for PST uses exclusive smart technology to give you fast, accurate results from a simple fingerstick test – a convenient, more comfortable way of testing that patients on Coumadin®/ warfarin therapy say they prefer.1At home INR meter testing has never been easier!
Built-in Quaility Control test runs with every INR meter test you take, ensuring accurate PT/INR meter results are given every time you test. There is no need for external control solutions or meter calibration, saving you time and giving you peace of mind. To find out more about the advanced Quality Control System CLICK HERE.
The CoaguChek XS system demonstrates excellent correlation (97%) with traditional laboratory methods2—so you can be confident in your INR meter test results. For more information on CoaguChek XS accuracy CLICK HERE.
The same advanced technology that healthcare professionals trust for prothrombin time (PT/INR) testing in the office is now available for you to use at home – or on the go. To see a testing demonstration click on TESTING DEMO from the main menu.
Fast and reliable PT/INR meter test results
Convenient and easy to use
1 Giles T and Roffidal L. Results of the Prothrombin Office-Testing Benefit Evaluation (PROBE). Cardiovascular Reviews and Reports. January 2002;23(1):27-33.
2 CoaguChek XS package insert. Indianapolis, IN. Roche Diagnostics Corporation, 2009, 4899954001(05).
Easy-to-use INR meter for anyone
The CoaguChek XS system is an easy-to-use, convenient and portable device that allows you to self-test your INR at home or anywhere that life may take you. Here are just a few reasons that the CoaguChek XS meter is not only our top choice but also doctors’ and their patients who require Coumadin or warfarin monitoring:
- Accurate — The CoaguChek XS system is 97% accurate compared to a venous draw lab result using the tilt-tube method. It’s the same exact meter used in cardiology offices, anticoagulation clinics, and it provides consistent results time and time again regardless of whether used for self-testing or in office testing.
- Less Blood — The coaguchek XS system only requires a s small 8 microliter sample of blood compared to a venous blood. A specially designed single use safety lancing device gets the small drop of blood required from your fingertip.
- Easy to use interface — With a two-button operation, automatic power-on with insertion of a test trip, and a large sample site to apply the blood helps to simplify testing. The large, easy-to-read screen helps to reduce the chance of misreading a result and our Quick Start guide has 6 quick and easy steps to follow along with.
- No long waits for results — Know your INR level in about one minute following blood application to the test strip.
- Lightweight and portable — Test from the comfort of home, while traveling, or when you’re out and about, virtually anywhere life may take you.
- Training and continued support — A professional CoaguChek XS trainer will teach you how to self-test your INR with the meter and then ongoing customer support is available whenever you are in need.
- Reliable before and after surgery — The blood thinner heparin is frequently used to manage clotting that can be caused by surgical procedures, and this can affect your PT/INR results. CoaguChek XS test strips are insensitive to specified levels of heparin in your blood, to help your doctor gauge the effectiveness of your warfarin dose.
- Never pre-owned meter — ACS is a Roche approved distributor and every meter is brand new and monitors are never “recertified” or pre-owned. You can be confident that your CoaguChek XS meter from Advanced Cardio Services is factory new.
- Insurance coverage — For many patients on long-term Coumadin or warfarin therapy, home INR testing supplies, training and service are covered under Medicare Part B and private insurances. Call Advanced Cardio Services and we can quickly provide you with a quote of insurance benefits.